How to run Android APK files on PC
While a Windows PC has its great advantages, one thing it can't boast of at the moment is being able to use applications from other operating systems such as Android easily.
However, there is a very remarkable tool to carry out the task of being able to install an Android APK on Windows.
How to emulate Android
This is the simplest method of carrying out the use of an APK on PC.
It is by installing an Android emulator created specifically for Windows. The detail is that there is a variety when it comes to choosing an emulator, which one is the best?
I can tell you with complete certainty, and after testing more than 10 in total, that the best is one called LDPlayer.
It has been on the market for some time and is considered one of the best due to its low use of computer resources where it is installed.
To do this you must access the official site of the emulator:
After obtaining the launcher you must follow the next steps:
- Run it and hit next several times, as if it were another Windows installation.
- Then on the Desktop you will find two new program icons, here we will use the one that says "LDPlayer 9", since the other one is to have several instances of Android.
When you do all that you will see how Android starts running on your PC, and it will look as if you were on a tablet.
- Install APK and use it
At this point, the question arises, how do we use an apk in this emulator?
The truth is that the procedure is very simple:
- Find the APK file you want to use.
- Open the LDPlayer emulator.
- Drag the APK file to the emulator.
- You will see a pop-up window that will guide you through the APK installation.
When it finishes you will find the app icon on the desktop of the emulator, just enter and use it as if you were on your tablet or smartphone with Android operating system.